We are accountable only to you.
We believe we can best address your financial situation if we are accountable to you, and only to you. We take this accountability very seriously, so we offer complete transparency into our fees and compensation. We want you to see the proof that we are working for you – not for any other incentives which may compromise the advice we give you.
Is your current portfolio meeting your goals?
If not, you may want to consider the following questions:
- How much risk am I taking in my portfolio?
- Is my advisor willing to accept fiduciary responsibility in managing my investment portfolio?
- How much am I paying in fees?
- How is my advisor being compensated?
- How are recommendations made to me?
- Is my current investment strategy tax-efficient?
We strive to protect and grow your capital.
We utilize our combined experience and follow sound, sensible investment strategies consistent with your risk tolerance and investment objectives. Our investment process is designed to preserve capital and grow your wealth over market cycles, to minimize investment expenses and excessive fees, and to maximize tax-efficiency.
Meet our people